Nitrogen Generator Systems - N2 Systems
Air Products’ strong market presence clearly shows that it is an established brand providing trustworthy equipment.
As the official sales agent for Air Products in Singapore, GIANTECH works closely with both Air Products and customers to provide technical consultation and commercial proposals to ensure that technical specifications meet our customers’ needs.
Contact GIANTECH for a budgetary or technical proposal for marine or offshore projects.
Nitrogen Membrane Working Principle
The membranes are formed into hollow fibres to obtain maximum membrane surface/unit of volume. Thousands of fibres are bundled into a casing that projects them, routes the gas properly from feed to product end, and creates handy and standardized units that can easily be stacked together for modular capacity increase of the system.
Atmospheric air is compressed, filtered, heated and fed to the bore size of the membranes.
As the air flows inside the individual fibres, O2, CO2, H2O in the air permeate faster than nitrogen through the membrane walls to the low-pressure side of the fibres.
Benefits of Air Products’ N2 Membrane System:
1. Unparalleled total lifetime
2. Particle, liquid water and oil vapor tolerant membrane
3. Marine-proven membranes for over 25 years.
4. Guaranteed lifetime after sales’ services worldwide
5. Automatic N2 purity control
1. Chemical Carriers
2. LNG / LPG Carriers
5. Platform Supply Vessles
6. Anchor Handlers
7. Reefer Vessels
8. Offshore Production Platforms
9. Onshore Production Fields
A Wide range of nitrogen capacities, nitrogen purities and system physical dimensions is available:
1. Nitrogen Membrane Systems NC1-1 Series Shipboard Unit (up to 410Nm3/h @ 95% N2)
2008 – 2013: Air Products achieved a 93% global market share for all contracted LNG carriers.
Reference: Hoegh LNG, BW Gas, Cardiff LNG, Awilco, Sonangol
2. Nitrogen Membrane Systems NC2-2 Series Shipboard Unit (420 -6000Nm3/h @ 95% N2)
High capacity systems, skid-mounted with open frame design.