5 Simple Steps to Check PV Valve Opening Setting
In this video, you can find our Pres-Vac authorized engineer demonstrating how to check the PV Valve opening setting. Ship crew can follow the listed steps below onboard their vessels for PV valve maintenance.
- Set the value of the pressure gauge to 0
- Turn the switch to the pressure side to allow air supply
- Check and compare the reading on the pressure gauge with that on the PV valve itself
- Turn the switch to the vacuum side
- Check opening value of valve opening
*Please contact us if the deviation between readings is more than 10%